sorry 4 my bad english writting
for all the viewers
this post i write 5 days before my spm's result came out...
15.3.1996...a girl who called Fateen Aqlima Haniem was born to be my friend
i mean to be one of my bestfriend in this world...
Alhamdulillah...becoz Allah give me a very special gift ..
it was called as a "FRIENDSHIP"...
a friendship between 5 ibnu hazim 2013 members
a friendship between 4 ibnu sina 2012 members
a friendship between labu n labi
a friendship between three of us
#housemate at kip damansara
n a friendship with my two years classmate fateen n five years classmate zulaikha
huhu..u know what i challenge myself to write this post in english eventhough i know my english is too "worst"
but i'm try becoz i know u are too obsessed in english...haha...am i right???...u should thankful to Allah becoz suddenly my heart compelled to remember ur bufday's date even though i do not want to remember this date ...hahaha...
Firstly...i would like to thanks a lot 4 this request...eventhough this request i buy n give u to write it 4 me...hahaha...even it just a piece of paper but it was so meaningful 4 me..lot of story behind it...
becoz of this request...i had a good moment with someone..i know that my "labi"...always cheer me up..n becoz of this request too i had misunderstanding with u...hahaha...what unmatured are me ...
secondly...i would like to thanks u again 4 this note book..even it just a medium logbook of intek but without this present i do not know how to express my feelings...but when u give me this book i can express my feelings well by write many poems of different story behind it...n i promise to u i will keep it as long as i can...insyaallah...
n just 4 sharing...i still keep this song that had be written by neelopet....with her lefthanded...such a determined girl..hahaha....it's beautiful writting right???
lastly thanks 4 the gift that u bought from ur umrah....such a cute camel...hehehe...
dear aten i will never forget u.. n our moment together..becoz it was a part of my life...haha...thanks again n again becoz u always accompany me to htta...heheh..how naughty we are at the school before...
i still keep this appoiment book...hahaha..even i had stop that appoiment..E.N.T...emmm
okay..i think i need to end this post right now..as u know i'm very talkactive girl...i'm scared if i can't stop from updating my blog..hahaaha..actually i had a lot to write n share in this post...huhu.....n i feel sooo relieved becoz i can stop writting in english....hahaha..such a nightmare 4 me u know....blup33
15.3.1996...vs...5.12.1996
HEPI BUFDAY FATEEN AQLIMA HANIEM AB.JABAR....
I WISH ALL THE BEST FOR WHAT EVA U DO
MAY ALLAH BLESS U..
MAY YOU GET FLYING COLOURS IN UR SPM'S RESULT
I WILL ALWAYS LEND MY SHOULDER 4 U..
SO THAT U CAN CRY TO ME IF U HAVE PROBLEM...
INSYAALLAH...HOPE OUR DREAM TO MAKE UMRAH TOGETHER ONE DAY BECOME TRUE...
IT'S OKAY 4 ME IF ONE DAY U WILL FORGET ME..
BECOZ AT LEAST I HAD A SUCH GOOD MOMENT WITH U..
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER U AS MY LABI..
I HOPE U WILL PRAY 4 MY RESULT TOO..
THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR WHAT HAD U DONE TO ME..
EVENTHOUGH I KNOW U 4 ONLY TWO YEARS..
BUT THIS SHORT TIME GIVE ME A GOOD LESSON HOW TO VALUE A NAME OF "FRIENDSHIP"
I'M SO SORRY IF I MAKE U HURT..
BECOZ NOBODY IS PERFECT..
HOPE U WILL BE A GOOD MUSLIMAH...N A GOOD DAUGHTER,WIFE,MOTHER,GRANDMA...INSYAALLAH..
AND I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE U TO BE A "DOCTOR"
AS U WANT..
I'M SURE U CAN DO IT ATENGG
SMILE ALWAYS..AQ5...WINK33
i have two cakes here..as the present..cannot touch ..cannot taste..but u can see only...delicious right???
hahaha..
who miss u:
'aisyah syahirah binti hasanuddin...a.k.a labu


















No comments:
Post a Comment